Why We Like The Force XG-1270 12-Speed Cassette
We're here for smooth shifting, gradual gear progression, and top-notch efficiency. SRAM checks those boxes with the Force XG-1270 12-Speed Cassette. Since moving to their 12-speed road group, SRAM needed a cassette with an extra cog, but they decided to reimagine gear ratios. Lifted from mountain bike technology, SRAM utilizes a 10-tooth starting cog which, enabled by an XDR drive body, provides road and gravel riders new and wider gearing ranges. As it was when they started, SRAM is constantly improving on their designs and introducing new technology. They're rooted in the humble tradition of taking what you have and making it a bit better every time. In that line of thought, SRAM released its RED groupset in 2019, along with two other new wireless electronic groupsets. The Force XG-1270 12-Speed Cassette is similar in that it was specifically designed for electronic derailleurs, but it's an inexpensive option thanks to its Mini Cluster steel design. That construction also increases durability and life span. Thanks to SRAM's X-Range technology, it's always easy to find the right gear, but we're also seeing a more gradual gear progression between cogs.
- SRAM's cassette for road and gravel riders
- Steel construction more durable and lasting than alloy or titanium
- 10-tooth starting cog helps offer a wider gearing range
- Designed to work with an XDR driver body
- Mini Cluster construction decreases weight and increases strength
- Gradual gear progression between cogs for smooth pedaling
- X-Range gearing tech introduces smoother and faster shifting
- Item #SRMD11X
- Cog Sizes
- 10-26t, 10-28t, 10-33t, 10-36t
- Cog Material
- Hub Type
- XDR freehub driver
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help