Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Force eTap AXS Shifter
SRAM's Force eTap AXS Shifter offers the same fully wireless, simple, and intuitive electronic shifting as the previous eTap with some new features. The AXS integration allows for customization and the shifting paddles are now larger with a new texture for an improved feel while receiving one Blip ports on each lever for remote shifters. This particular model provides AXS wireless shifting and is compatible with mechanical rim brakes only.
Perhaps our favorite feature with the group is its AXS integration. Once you connect the group to the AXS app via Bluetooth on your smartphone or tablet, you can easily personalize the groupset including button customization, numbers of up or downshifts when the buttons are held down, as well as sequential and compensating shifting. Sequential shifting reduces redundant gear ratios and maintains a better chainline by automatically shifting the front and rear derailleurs to the optimal gear as you up and downshift, allowing you to focus on the ride. This option is great for those already used to a 1x setup. In this mode, however, you still have full control over the front derailleur to shift as needed. Compensating shifting simply shifts the rear derailleur to a self-selected number of shifts after making a front shift, so your change in cadence isn't drastic. This is something we already do with mechanical shifting but it's nice when the system's electronics can do it for us.
- SRAM's Force-level shifters for 1 and 2x AXS groups and rim brakes
- Compatible with AXS derailleurs and mechanical rim brakes only
- Provides easy button customization and shift options via the AXS app
- Wireless connection unique to each individual pairing
- Allows for multiple shifts across the cogs with one button push
- Lever reach adjust for dialing in your fit
- Item #SRMD11J
- [brake] carbon, [shift] plastic
- [shifting] AXS wireless, [brakes] mechanical rim only
- Claimed Weight
- [right] 6.2oz (175g), [left] 5.9oz (166g)
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.