Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Force 1 Hydraulic Disc Brake
Whether building up a new all-road rig or revising an existing build, the SRAM Force 1 Brake provides reliable and powerful speed control no matter the weather or terrain conditions. SRAM pairs their ergonomic lever design with a powerful master cylinder for better performance on cross courses and gravel roads alike.
Note that the left-hand unit does not include a shifter — it is a brake lever only. Each unit is pre-bled and includes the brake lever, hosing, and caliper. Please note this is for the left lever only, and you'll need to purchase SRAM's corresponding right shift/brake lever, our item number SRM002Q, to complete the set. Rotors are not included, but SRAM recommends using its Centerline rotors — 160mm for road applications and 140mm for off-road/cyclocross use.
- SRAM's hydraulic disc brake set for road, cyclocross, and gravel
- Redesigned lever body improves finger hold and overall comfort
- Zero Loss tech for immediate cable tension and rapid shifting
- Double Tap for multiple gear shifts in a single lever-throw
- Redesigned bladder and caliper springs for improved function
- Left (front) brake only
- Item #SRM002K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.