Select Style & Size
eTap AXS MultiClics
SRAM's eTap AXS MultiClics offers limitless remote shifting capabilities with features that make changing gears smooth and easy at just the click of a button. These shift buttons deliver a precise feel that is easily achieved through customizable mounting. They're made for use on drop or aero base bars, and the eTap MultiClics have mounting wings that make wrapping bar tape clean and straightforward. SRAM designed the MultiClics as part of the RED eTap groupset, which serves the purpose of facilitating the most intuitive and consistent shifting available.
- Straightforward shift buttons that allow for intuitive shifting
- Mounting wings allow for easy installation and customization
- Designed to offer reliable wireless shifting for your ride
- Made for use with drop or aero bards
- Item #SRMD12S
- Compatible Components
- [derailleurs] SRAM eTap AXS, SRAM Eagle, AXS, SRAM RED eTap, [seatposts] RockShox Reverb AXS
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, road cycling, triathlon
What do you think about this product?
February 17, 2021
Work perfectly with a positive click
- I've used it several times
I am using these on my wife's hybrid break away. She has had physical injuries that limit hand movement but loves to ride. I've taped these onto her straight bar grips and work them through SRAM's blip box to SRAM Force front and rear derailleurs. I must say she absolutely loves the easy, positive click and immediate response to the rear derailleur. SRAM's simi-automatic shifting also works just great. Competitive Cyclist was great in helping me put this together.
September 12, 2020
Are these backward compatible with SRAM Red eTap 11sp blip box and components? Documentation seems to indicate it is but thought best to check.