Select Style & Size
eTap AXS BlipBox
Designed for tri and TT bike setups, the significantly smaller eTap AXS BlipBox from SRAM is now easier to integrate on your rig, mounting on the inside of a stem faceplate cap, feed box, or frame for clean looks and limitless aero configurations. It’s also AXS-enabled meaning, via the app, it allows for easy personalization.
The BlipBox allows you to use SRAM's Blips and Clics, with two ports per side for a total of four remote shifter ports, the Blips or aerobar Clics replace standard shift levers. It provides that same simple and intuitive eTap shift logic and its wireless setup makes for easy install, travel, and use. The eTap AXS BlipBox is compatible only with AXS-enabled components.
- A junction box for SRAM Red eTap Blips and Clics
- Allows for 2 remote connections per side for a total of four
- Significantly smaller for better integration
- Comes with a mount that works with Garmin mounts
- AXS app allows for easy customization of shifter locations
- AIREA encryption ensures secure shifting
- Compatible with AXS-enabled components
- Item #SRM00FW
- electronic junction box
- Crankset Compatibility
- 1, 2x
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Red eTap
- Recommended Use
- time trial, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 15, 2020
Does the AXS blipbox work with the first version of etap? I have etap a1 (bought in 2016) and my blipbox has crapped out. I cant find a replacement but it sounds like the AXS version would work? Thanks.