Why We Like The Code RSC Disc Brake
The Code RSC Disc Brake offers peak performance in the gravity world. It exhibits the utmost power and control for everything from e-MTB to Enduro, and all of the steep descents we're rocketing down. SRAM increased the lever's fluid reservoir by 30%, which means we'll witness the same stopping capabilities from start to finish, and an oversized four-piston caliper is built to be authoritative with aggressive braking.
- Time tested disc brakes proven to be powerful and authoritative
- Aluminum brake levers built from the feedback of test riders
- Sealed bearings at the lever pivot reduce finger fatigue on our ride
- An oversized four-piston caliper is built to handle steep trails
- The lever fluid reservoir is increased by 30% for lasting power
- Item #SRM00EQ
- Lever Adjustability
- Caliper Adjustability
- Mount Type
- direct mount DIR
- DOT 5.1, DOT 4
- not included
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help