Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Centerline XR Rotor
SRAM's Centerline XR Rotor is designed specifically for road use. We like that it offers a quiet brake operation, plus the reduced weight and added durability thanks to a two-piece design. Vent lines on the surface prevent overheating and reduce noise, and rounded leading edges allow for easier wheel installations.
- SRAM's latest rotor designed for road use
- CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation
- Two-piece design reduces weight and improves durability
- Vent lines on surface prevent overheating and reduce noise
- 140mm diameter is recommended for closed circuit racing
- Lockrings not included
- 160mm diameter is recommended for road, gravel, and adventure bikes
- Rounded leading edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant
- Item #SRM00FQ
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.