Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Centerline XR Rotor
SRAM's Centerline XR Rotor is designed specifically for road use. We like that it offers a quiet brake operation, plus the reduced weight and added durability thanks to a two-piece design. Vent lines on the surface prevent overheating and reduce noise, and rounded leading edges allow for easier wheel installations.
- SRAM's latest rotor designed for road use
- CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation
- Two-piece design reduces weight and improves durability
- Vent lines on surface prevent overheating and reduce noise
- 140mm diameter is recommended for closed circuit racing
- Lockrings not included
- 160mm diameter is recommended for road, gravel, and adventure bikes
- Rounded leading edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant
- Item #SRM00FQ
- [rotor] steel, [carrier] aluminum
- Attachment Type
- 140, 160mm
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling, time trial, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 29, 2019
what types of pads are these compatible with
March 4, 2019
Weight of the 140 and 160 versions?! Thanks for any info someone might share.
March 5, 2019
Hi Antonio, weighs on these rotors are 86g and 102g for the 140 and 160mm rotors respectively.
February 17, 2020
Black/Silver, 140mm 109g Black/Silver, 160mm 133g