Select Style & Size
CenterLine X Rounded Rotor
The SRAM CenterLine X Rounded Rotor brings all the high-powered braking and effortless cooling capacity of the original CenterLine rotor and fuses it with a dual-material construction that pairs its steel braking surface with a lightweight and long-lasting aluminum centerpiece. Its 12-spoke design prevents lateral bending and warping under heat stress for confident stability and smooth, predictable braking. As with it single-piece counterpart, this rotor boasts venting lines across the braking track to minimize overheating and provide consistent power on wide-open descents and highly technical runs.
- Dual material rotor offering both lightweight and durability
- Steel braking surface and aluminum center piece for toughness
- Venting lines in brake surface prevent overheating
- A 12-spoke design resists warping and bending
- Item #SRM00BV
- [center] aluminum, [brake track] steel
- Attachment Type
- 140mm, 160mm, 180mm
- Claimed Weight
- [140mm] 86g, [160mm] 102g, [180mm] 125g
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 3, 2020
might be a material handling issue
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 180 lbs
backcountry may need to look at the material handling process for items like brake rotors. Rotor was bent more than the one I was replacing. Leaving on a trip, so I had to use it. Not a huge deal as I was able to get it reasonably straight with a few bends. Just shouldn't need to make that effort when you spend full retail on a new brake rotor.
August 27, 2020
Does this rotor come with the bolts to install it on the hub or are they sold separately?