Up To 60% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The CenterLine Rounded Rotor
In order to keep up with the evolving requirements of cycling's governing body, SRAM has softened the edges of its CenterLine Rounded Rotor. The 12-spoke design reduces warping and distortion when you're pushing your brakes to the absolute limit on scintillating downhills over thousands of vertical feet. It's available in a wide variety of sizes for virtually any riding discipline, from cross-country to downhill racing. Please note, each CenterLine Rounded Rotor is compatible with all SRAM and Avid disc brakes and includes all attachment bolts.
- A disc rotor meant to reduce risk of injury in crashes
- Stainless steel construction optimizes strength-to-weight
- Keeps center of friction consistent to minimize vibration and noise
- 12-spoke design reduces warping and distortion after heating up
- Variety of rotor sizes for all cycling disciplines
- Includes one rotor and six attachment bolts
- Item #SRM00BU
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.