Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like the Centerline Rounded Rotor
SRAM's Centerline Rounded Rotor offers smooth and quiet braking that's reliable when we're in a pinch. The rounded edges are meant to reduce the risk of injury in crashes, and the 12-spoke design reduces warping after heating up. A stainless steel construction optimizes the strength-to-weight ratio, and the Centerline Rounded Rotor is compatible with both mountain and road bike brakes.
- Centerlock rotor for SRAM or Avid disc brakes
- CenterLine design offers smooth, consistent, and quiet braking
- Rounded edges are meant to reduce the risk of injury in crashes
- Rounded edges also allow for easier wheel installs
- 12-spoke design reduces warping and distortion after heating up
- Stainless steel construction optimizes strength-to-weight
- Compatible with both mountain and road bike brakes
- Item #SRM00E9
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.