Winner Gore-Tex Pant
The Spyder Winner Gore-Tex Pants feature waterproof protection, chic style, and all the function you need to rip corduroy or slash fresh powder off-trail. Made with a stretch polyester construction and the power of Gore-Tex, you'll have no problem dipping into each turn, and you'll stay dry if that dipping involves waist-deep snow from last night's storm. Fully sealed seams ensure no moisture seeps in if that's the case, and Spyder made sure to equip the Winner with a dash of synthetic insulation to keep them legs warm while they're at it.
- Sleek ski pants for wet snowy weather on the mountain
- Gore-Tex delivers waterproof, breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable wet weather warmth
- AquaGuard zippers at the pockets protect small essentials
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent damage from sharp ski edges
- Slim fit offers flattering style and low-bulk performance
- Item #SPD018K
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] stretch polyester, DWR coating
- 40g PrimaLoft Black Eco
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2021
Great ski pant with a flattering shape
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 4 regular
- 5` 8"
- 120 lbs
I love this pant. Ski pants can be baggy and unflattering, but these are so nice. They’re high waisted and have a flattering cut, without sacrificing any ability to move. Great price point for Gore Tex too. Warm and waterproof without the bulk. I followed the size chart, and the 4 regular was a perfect fit. I love the light purple “Wish” color too..so pretty! I’m 5’8 120 lbs 26” waist with approx 31” inseam, typically wear a size 2/4 in jeans. Highly recommend these for an everyday resort pant.
March 21, 2020
Nice but too small
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 125 lbs
These are definitely more shape flattering then other ski pants and they seem like they’d be warm but I ordered a size 4 (5’3”, 125 lbs) and they were too tight in the crotch. I could have ordered the next size up but I’m choosing to go with a more serious ski pant than a resort ski pant.
February 26, 2020
Super nice but way too small on me
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6R Medium
- 5` 5"
- 145 lbs
I always wear M (got the 6R), but these don’t close at the waist (I Measured The opening of how far it was from closing & its 6 inches too small for me. Even if I lose weight, the crotch is too high for me so I’m not even sure that a L would have been good.. Sadly there’s no time or sizes available to find out. But I really liked these if they would have fit.