A cold wind blows, snow is piling up outside your windows, and it's looking like those bluebird skies predicted in the forecast are not going to happen. Still, you can declare victory over the weather with a little help from the Spyder Winner Tailored Fit Pant. This insulated ski pant layers 60g of synthetic insulation on top of your wool long-johns, so you don't have to stay inside just because the mercury has dropped unexpectedly. On top of that (literally) it boasts a waterproof, breathable membrane to keep you dry from the lift line to last chair, even if you're working hard in the trees, getting those free refills.
Speaking of excess snow, powder skirt attachment loops let you combine the pants with compatible ski jackets, so there's no snow sneaking between your defenses while you're waist-deep in the white room. Likewise, inner snow gaiters do the same, and they're equipped with gripper elastic and cuff anchors so they won't let you down. Reflective hits help you stay visible in that snow storm, and Spyder's timeless ski style looks on-point during après-ski drinks.
- Stylish ski pants for the days the weather won't cooperate
- Xt.L membrane provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Techy snow gaiters block snow from creeping up your ankles
- Stash ski pass or energizing snacks in the pockets
- Reflective details offer visibility in snowy conditions
- Tailored fit keeps bulk from getting in the way of your turns
- Item #SPD00TO