Winner Regular Pant
Slip into the Winner Insulated Pant from Spyder and head to the mountain. The waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane will let you surf through waist-deep powder from first to last chair without feeling damp, while a generous helping of synthetic insulation ensures that you'll stay toasty when a cold front comes in. Articulated knees won't hold you back when you're really getting into your turns, and the reinforced scuff guards protect your pants from sharp ski edges.
- Simple yet protective pant for any day on the mountain
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry on powder days
- Fully sealed seams ensure no moisture can permeate into layers
- Synthetic insulation offers toasty warmth on the summit chair
- Articulated knees let you lay into your turns without restriction
- Reinforced scuff guards protect pants from sharp ski edges
- Item #SPD010P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 6
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
I purchased this pant because quite frankly I didn't want to try and figure out another brand and their sizing. I'm familiar with the brand and have owned three pairs of Sypder pants. Sadly, something has changed since I last bought a pair. These run small and I had to return them prior to use - had I tried to sit on a chair lift, there would have been a show.
Regarding the pant itself, the insulation seemed thinner than I would have expected, but this isn't to say it wouldn't work. The style is great, just not the right one for me.