Cold days, long nights.
When your home turf is Alaska, you may be used to skiing short days with long hours of twilight, but it's not your favorite thing about our 49th state. Thankfully the Spyder Women's Twilight Hooded Jacket makes things more bearable. Whether you're skiing fresh snow or getting hit by the snowmakers, the HydroWeb membrane will keep you dry, and it boasts a nice layer of insulation to shelter you from the storm. The generous hood and gripper snowskirt help keep the powder at a distance, but they're both detachable for the days you want to work on your goggle tan and reduce the bulk.
All the zippers use Watertight Aquaguard technology, and the seams are fully sealed, so not a single drop of wet coastal snow is going to get past your defenses. Elastic drawcords on the cuffs, hem, and hood let you cinch down any possible entrance, keeping the snow out and your body heat in. Despite all the elemental protection this insulated shell offers, you still benefit from incredible breathability, and technical stretch gives you all the performance mobility you need to enjoy getting laps in during the civil twilight.
- Well-rounded jacket for cold weather days on the ski slopes
- HydroWeb membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Lightly insulated for keeping warm when while active
- Hood and snow skirt can be removed on blue bird days
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood offer a personalized fit
- Interior goggle specific pocket includes chamois lens wipe
- Tailored fit provides flattering cut while leaving room to move
- Item #SPD00TE