Get out, and stay out.
Warming up by the lodge fire (preferably with a strong drink), is definitely an essential part of every ski vacation, but certainly not an activity intended for the middle of the day. The Spyder Women's Traverse Gore-Tex Mitten is ideal for those who want to spend daylight hours on the slopes, regardless of the conditions, and leave aprés-ski to...aprés-ski. The Traverse features a waterproof breathable HydroWeb membrane, enhanced by a Gore-Tex insert, and a Spylon DWR coating that stops the moisture at its source, whether the snow is fluffy, icy, or slushy. While you're waiting on that fire, ThermaWeb synthetic insulation will keep your hands warm and toasty just fine.
- Gauntlet style mittens keep you out on the slopes in any weather
- HydroWeb membrane and Gore-Tex insert are waterproof and breathable
- Synthetic insulation gives you fire-imitation warmth on the hill
- Pre-curved articulated fit for a comfortable, natural pole grip
- Drawcord and adjustable strap keep that snow out of your mittens
- Item #SPD00UH