Syrround Hooded Down Jacket
The Syrround Hooded Down is the warm layer you'll want to bring along on your cold weather pursuits. Its unique engineered Nylon Syrround Woven Baffle construction maximizes its down insulation's warmth for the coldest days on the slopes. Additionally, the face fabric is treated with Spyder's Spylon DWR treatment that retains 80% of its water protection properties after 20 washes for reliable protection from moisture. The down jacket keeps you warm during ski tours, backpacking trips, and climbing missions and then packs into its left pocket at the end of the adventure for easy transport back home.
- Warm layer with moisture protection for cold weather pursuits
- Spylon DWR treatment repels light moisture on the slopes
- Down insulation delivers compressible warmth in the backcountry
- Baffle construction maximizes warmth when temperatures plummet
- Insulated hood is easily adjusted to seal out the elements
- Reflective details offer visibility in low light conditions
- Zippered hand pockets warm cold fingers, hold small items securely
- Garment packs into pocket for easy transport to and from adventures
- Item #SPD012E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 185lbs
I wish that this fit better. I am 6' and 185 lbs and the fit is just a little too snug with a size large. I also tried the Mountain Hardware size large and it was huge on me like it was cut for someone weighing 250. Returning for an extra large.