A happy synthesis of warm and dry.
Nothing puts a finish to a great ski day quite like cold hands. Thankfully the Spyder Women's Synthesis Gore-Tex Glove won't let that happen, not today. Today you'll have toasty warm hands thanks to strategically placed ThermaWeb insulation. With 200g keeping the blood pumping to your fingers warm, you're not going inside for anything less than spiked cider, while the palm features slightly less insulation, so you have no loss of pole-gripping dexterity. A Gore-Tex insert and HydroWeb membrane keeps your hand dry as well, no matter how much fresh powder you find, and the articulated fit and leather palm grip ensure all day comfort, so there's no reason to miss last chair.
- Gauntlet style glove for warm hands on cold ski days
- Gore-Tex insert offers waterproofing that's breathable
- HydroWeb membrane offers 10k/10k protection from the snow
- Strategically placed insulation offers warm hands without bulk
- Pre-curved articulated fit provides comfortable performance
- Leather palm will grip zippers and ski poles with ease
- Zippered pocket fits a hand warmer for the colder mornings
- Item #SPD00UG