Wintry warmth and protection.
The Spyder Boys' Speed Jacket provides all the warmth and weather protection your amateur-professional needs when he's bombing runs at the resort this winter. With its Xt.L laminate and taped critical seams, this jacket is designed to handle any and all winter weather so your young man won't be soaking wet at the end of the day. Additionally, the stretchy polyester shell fabric flexes so he won't feel restricted on the slopes, and it has an anti-abrasion Desco overlay film that increases its durability so you'll be able to pass it along to his little brother when he's ready to strap a pair of skis on. Thinsulate Platinum insulation adds a bit of heat without overdoing it and, if it gets too warm, the jacket's core ventilation system will help him lose a little heat. Not to mention, say it's a bluebird day, your ripper can remove the hood and get to work on his goggle tan for all the girls back at school. The jacket also has interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes, making it relatively difficult for snow to infiltrate his baselayers should he take a digger.
- A weatherproof, kid-friendly jacket for skiing or snowboarding
- Waterproof exterior protects against precipitation
- Thinsulate insulation provides lofted warmth
- Core ventilation ensures temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Hood is removable for customized protection
- Powder skirt and internal cuffs keep snow at bay
- Item #SPD00M3