Why We Like The Spyder Schatzi Jacket
Built for freedom and warmth on the hill, the Spyder Schatzi Jacket has us ripping bell to bell. The 360-degree stretch lets us twist, crouch, and tweak at will, while the synthetic fill stops midwinter temps from freezing us out. For added airflow when we're charging hard, we open the underarm vents to invite the breeze in. And on fresh powder days, the snow skirt and wrist gaiters stop spray from pouring in.
- Toasty, feature-packed jacket for slicing groomers and hitting the park
- Breathable membrane delivers waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Made in part with recycled materials for eco-friendliness
- Wrist gaiters keep sleeves in place and snow out
- Removable hood and powder skirt offer added coverage
- Zippered pockets secure your essentials on the hill
- Item #SPDQ5LH
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Dermizax, [face fabric] recycled nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 80g PrimaLoft Silver ECO (recycled)
- Waterproof Rating
- removable, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 mesh goggle
- mesh-lined underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiters
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help