Prepare yourself for the elements while properly expressing yourself on your next ski vacation with the sporty and stylish Spyder Rhapsody Jacket. This jacket boasts a stretch Gore-Tex membrane that not only wicks moisture off your layers while sealing the elements out, but also moves with you for ultimate freedom of movement while riding. Inside this functional membrane 3M thinsulate traps your body heat to keep you warm and happy all day long.
- Flashy and sporty jacket that brightens up storm days on hill
- Stretch Gore-Tex keeps the weather out and wicks moisture off skin
- 3M Thinsulate traps body heat in strategic areas for all day warmth
- Fully taped seams help prevent water from penetrating layers
- Lining with stretch panels keep you moving with ease all day long
- Thumbholes and cuff tabs keep snow out of your sleeves during falls
- Multitude of pockets keep you prepared for anything on the mountain
- Item #SPD010M
- Q & A
Plenty of features!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 135lbs
This jacket has everything you could ever want in a jacket. I bought this as a gift for my mom and she absolutely loved it. Her favorite features were the lined cuffs, it helps to keep out all the cold and snow. It had a good amount of insulation, enough that she didn't need to wear too many layers. She loved the pass pocket that is on the wrist, it made it easy to get through the chairlift line. And the overall look, it really stands out on the slopes. Spyder does a great job of using fabric that actually stays clean, she was a bit nervous about wearing white but it stayed clean for her entire trip and looks really good on the slopes.
Does this jacket have a snow skirt?
Yes Alison! This jacket does come with a Powder Skirt!