With the Spyder Boys' Propulsion Pant, your kid can spend more time flying around the ski resort and less time warming up in the lodge. Its Hydroweb laminate offers breathable waterproofing, and the 4-way stretch fabric allows unrestricted mobility when he's hitting the bumps or cruising through the terrain park. Low-profile Thinsulate insulation offers lightweight warmth that won't weight him down, and removable suspenders keep his pants where he wants them. Spyder also added its Great Lengths hem that extends by an extra inch, just in case he hits a growth spurt in the middle of the season.
- Pant with warmth and weather protection for comfort on the slopes
- Hydroweb blocks moisture while adding 4-way stretch for mobility
- Insulation provides low-profile warmth for mobility in the cold
- Internal waist adjustment, removable suspenders offer custom fit
- Reflective detailing offers visibility in low light conditions
- Inner snow gaiters seal out the snow for dry comfort on deep days
- Reinforced cuff at hem protects against boot, ski edge abrasion
- Great Lengths hem can extend up to 1 inch to grow with child
- Item #SPD00YG
- [membrane/laminate] HydroWeb, [face fabric] polyester, Spylon (DWR treatment)
- 3M Thinsulate
- 2 zippered hand
- internal adjustable, belt loops, removable adjustable suspenders
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 6, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Bought these for my daughter with the plan of handing them down to my son in a few years when she outgrows them. They're pricey but seem to be one of those products where you get what you pay for as the quality is superb. Extremely tough and durable, waterproof, etc. They're a bit baggy on her as they're made for boys but also easy to get on and off and comfortable.