Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Flex those legs.
Whatever your winter plans, from snowshoeing aspen woods to skiing soft lines, the Spyder Women's Orb Softshell Pant is a comfortable way to go about your business. The polyester softshell fabric is treated with Spylon for water-repellency, but—because it's a softshell—it still breathes enough to perform admirably during aerobic activities. Internal ankle gaiters help keep the snow out while you're making first tracks, and ankle zippers let you access your boots to make adjustments with ease. Cuff guards keep the bottoms from being sliced by crampons or ski edges, and boot hooks keep things secured snugly, negating the need for large gaiters in most instances.
- Technical shell pant for snowshoeing or skiing soft pow
- Proprietary laminate provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Spylon durable water repellent treatment sheds dirt and moisture
- Stretch nylon softshell offers uninhibited mobility
- Snow gaiters grip boots and block snow from creeping in
- Side zipper at cuff make it easy to take those boots on and off
- Regular fit lets you move freely and layer up on colder days
- Item #SPD00TM