Not all heroes wear capes.
When your boy is gearing up to confront his enemies, wet snow and biting cold, the Spyder Marvel Overweb Glove will make him feel like a superhero. For defense against the heat-sucking properties of a damp glove, the HydroWeb membrane provides 10K/10K waterproof protection while being breathable enough for his fast-paced groomer laps. A waterproof insert and DWR finish add further protection, ensuring that wet snow never gets the upper hand in a fight. When it comes to low temperatures, a nice layer of ThermaWeb will keep his hands toasty warm from lift line to fresh line, and a pocket on the back of the glove provides space for a hand warmer if backup is needed.
- Over the cuff gauntlet glove for snow days at the resort
- Membrane and waterproof insert help fight the battle against snow
- Synthetic insulation for warm fingers, even when wet
- Zippered pocket on back-of-hand is ideal for a hand warmer
- Soft chamude nose wipe on thumb comes in handy on the lift ride
- Wrist strap and elastic drawcord offer secure fit and snow barrier
- Marvel-inspired graphics make him feel like a superhero
- Item #SPD00U4
- Q & A
Comfy and fun
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these in Small for my 6 y.o. nephew's birthday. They fit a little big but they'll be perfect for the next year or two. They're warm, water-resistant and the snow-cuffs work great! Oh and of course he loves the Iron Man pattern :)