Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Now, don't let it's pretty face fool you: the Spyder Girls' Lola Jacket may be right on point as far as looks go, but it has just enough technical features to keep your little skier riding chairs from bell to bell. More specifically, the polyester stretch fabric gives the Lola a comfortable fit and feel, and the Xt.L laminate with Spylon+ DWR finish won't let moisture seep through on those extra snowy days. The hood can be detached so it's not in her way when she doesn't need it, and the removable faux fur trim provides an extra bit of variety when it comes to looks. 3M Thinsulate insulation provides a dose of warmth, and the snap-away powder skirt lets her button down the hatches when it's a powder day, or snap it back whet it's bluebird.
- A stylish jacket built for outdoor activities in any weather
- HydroWEB laminate allows you to breathe while keeping out moisture
- 3M Thinsulate traps body heat for warmth from start to finish
- Hood can be removed for additional comfort or attached for shelter
- Multiple pockets keep all your ski essentials organized and nearby
- Stretchy side panels at waist keep you moving freely and easily
- Adjustable cuffs help keep loose snow from sneaking in
- Item #SPD00ZC
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.