Now, don't let it's pretty face fool you: the Spyder Girls' Lola Jacket may be right on point as far as looks go, but it has just enough technical features to keep your little skier riding chairs from bell to bell. More specifically, the polyester stretch fabric gives the Lola a comfortable fit and feel, and the Xt.L laminate with Spylon+ DWR finish won't let moisture seep through on those extra snowy days. The hood can be detached so it's not in her way when she doesn't need it, and the removable faux fur trim provides an extra bit of variety when it comes to looks. 3M Thinsulate insulation provides a dose of warmth, and the snap-away powder skirt lets her button down the hatches when it's a powder day, or snap it back whet it's bluebird.
- A stylish jacket built for outdoor activities in any weather
- HydroWEB laminate allows you to breathe while keeping out moisture
- 3M Thinsulate traps body heat for warmth from start to finish
- Hood can be removed for additional comfort or attached for shelter
- Multiple pockets keep all your ski essentials organized and nearby
- Stretchy side panels at waist keep you moving freely and easily
- Adjustable cuffs help keep loose snow from sneaking in
- Item #SPD00ZC
- [membrane/laminate] HydroWeb, [face fabric] polyester, Spylon DWR
- 140g Thinsulate
- critical seams sealed
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [intern
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 11, 2019
Waist elastic very tight
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- L and XL
- 4` 8"
- 95 lbs
Beautiful jacket but waist elastic very tight, returned usual size for next size up and was still too small.