The waterproof outer and lightweight insulation of this ski and snowboard jacket team up to keep young riders warm, dry, and ready for anything on the ski hill. The leader also boasts all of the bells and whistles you would expect from Spyder to keep young ones prepared and comfortable all day long.
- Ski and snowboard ready jacket for young adventurers
- Polyester face fabric resists wind and snow to keep kids dry
- DWR treatment forces moisture to bead up and run off of the jacket
- Primaloft insulation offers impressive loft to trap heat
- Critically taped seams prevent water from sneaking into layers
- Removable and helmet compatible hood adds coverage and warmth
- Fixed powder skirt keeps blower powder from getting into jacket
- Plenty of riding specific pockets keep kids prepared and organized
- Item #SPD016W
- Repreve polyester, DWR coating
- 133g PrimaLoft Black ECO
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- Center Back Length
- [size 10] 23.5in
- helmet-compatible, removable
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered data card, [internal] 1 drop-in, 1 mesh google
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 11, 2020
Nice jacket, but not helmet compatible.
- 5` 10"
- 150 lbs
Nice jacket. Runs on the slimmer side. The hood is not large enough to go over a helmet, as the description is not correct when it mentions helmet compatible. Jacket was for my son. We returned due to not working with a helmet.