Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Jagged GTX Jacket
The storm-ready Jagged GTX Jacket is our pick for park rat style in a durable all-mountain package. This three-layer shell is insulation-free, making it great as an outer layer on backcountry tours or as a lightweight yet burly jacket in the resort. GORE-TEX repels precipitation from powder to slush, so we're ready to roll in white rooms and spring storms alike.
- Laid-back snow shell for resort-riding and all-mountain adventures
- Burly GORE-TEX membrane blocks wet weather while staying breathable
- Sealed seams and AquaGuard zippers boost waterproof power
- Underarm ventilation to quickly dump heat on high-output runs
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps neck toasty while protecting the noggin
- Snap-in powder skirt keeps fresh snow out when you take a tumble
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood for additional cold protection
- Recco reflector offers peace of mind when exploring out-of-bounds
- Item #SPDQ59X
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.