Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Impulse Synthetic Down Jacket
When the air is crisp and the ground is white, our grom zips on the Impulse. Whether they’re digging a trench for the neighborhood snowball fight or stomping park runs, the stretch fabric and raglan stitching afford them the freedom to construct and shred unrestricted, while the laminate and finish stop wet flakes from soaking through.
- Versatile puffer for corduroy runs and wintry school days
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Recycled, coated material provides breathable weather resistance
- Cinchable drawcord hem helps seal out cold drafts
- Adjustable cuffs with wrist gaiters keep the sleeves from riding up
- Fixed powder skirt with gripper elastic stops snow from packing in
- Removable hood with built-in neck gaiter offers additional coverage
- Sleeve pocket keeps your lift pass at the ready
- Item #SPDQ5CC
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.