With sleek styles and ski-worthy protection, the Women's Hera Jacket is Spyder's premier shell for the resort. An Xt.L laminate gives this jacket highly rated waterproof, breathable protection, and fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing a single snowflake from seeping through. Primaloft Gold insulation is considered the benchmark of all synthetic insulations due to its superior softness and high levels of breathability.
The Hera's 360-degree stretch shell moves with every turn despite the jacket's trim fit. Spyder equipped the Hera with zippers under each arm for ventilated airflow, and the powder skirt prevents snow from sliding up your back. The hood adjusts and removes for snowy or bluebird weather, and the internal cuffs have thumbholes for sealing out the cold. There are zippered hand pockets and one zippered sleeve pocket for ski passes.
- Sleek and protective jacket for carving up your local resort
- 2L Gore-Tex blocks out the weather and wicks away extra heat
- 3M Thinsulate traps body heat for warm and comfortable lift rides
- Interior stretch panels encourage unrestricted movement
- Mix of exterior and interior pockets keep you prepared on hill
- Full taped seams prevent water from sneaking in to your layers
- Item #SPD010I