Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
A perfect blend.
From the ski hill to dinner downtown, the Spyder Hayden Insulated Jacket has got you covered. The polyester stretch face blocks snow flurries as you rip down groomers, and gives you plenty of room to really drive into those turns. With a 10k/10k waterproof and breathability rating, it defends just as well against the less-than-dry sleet that the city has to offer, and it lets you get active without worrying about clammy discomfort when you're ten laps into your day. Adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood help seal out the stiff breeze and loose snow, while a myriad of pockets let you stow energizing snacks, glove liners, and a media playlist for your listening enjoyment on the lift.
- Insulated jacket that blends function with style
- Breathable, waterproof membrane keeps you dry from inside and out
- Stretchy shell provides active performance and mobility
- Synthetic stuffing keep you warm even if the snow gets in
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood help battle inclement weather
- Interior media pocket for adding tunes to your outings
- Item #SPD013E
- Q & A
Great ski coat:
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 125lbs
Bought this as a gift for my cousin, she says "Comfortable, extremely warm, color looks better in person than on the website! Fits true to size." I got her a small for her birthday but she said a medium would have probably been best due to layering and arm length.
Very Warm, Great Fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
Really like this jacket! It is a great fit, very slim but still very warm. My only complaint is the velcro on the outside. If you're wearing it only partially zipped or have it hanging off your chair the velcro gets caught on everything.