His bodyguard against snow.
Give him a force field against winter weather with the Spyder Boys' Guard Jacket. With an Xt.L membrane, critical seam taping, and Spylon DWR coating, this jacket offers long-lasting waterproof protection with breathable comfort. Thinsulate insulation shields him from cold without hindering mobility, whether he's on the lift or learning to cut through fresh powder. A removable hood offers extra protection from stormy weather, while the powder skirt seals out cold and snow. Spyder loaded the Guard Jacket with a variety of pockets so he can store his goggles, pass, and plenty of snacks for an enjoyable day at the resort.
- A ski jacket that provides a force field against winter weather
- Xt.L laminate offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Thinsulate insulation keeps him warm without hindering mobility
- Removable hood for additional weather protection
- Powder skirt that snaps out of the way when not in use
- Data card pocket keeps pass and other cards secure
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seals out cold
- Item #SPD00MW
- Q & A
Great ski jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
My 9 yr old son loves this ski jacket. It has multiple pockets to stash items in. Light weight but super warm. Hood is removable which is a nice bonus. The color is awesome. We could always spot him on the mountain :)