You need a good midlayer.
For active pursuits in variable mountain weather, wear the Spyder Men’s Glissade Insulated Jacket to keep your muscles warm while allowing your body to breathe. This jacket uses lightweight PrimaLoft Gold to insulate your body against the cold, with stretch fleece panels placed strategically to increase airflow and allow your full range of motion. In case you decide to wear it as an outer layer around town, Spyder treated the face fabric with Spylon DWR to encourage moisture to bead up and roll off instead of soaking in to chill you.
- Insulated jacket for mountain activities
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation locks in heat
- Stretch fleece panels for freedom of movement
- Spylon DWR treatment resists light precipitation
- Downproof Pertex Microlight resists abrasion
- Item #SPD00OW
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Not bulky, very warm. Great midlayer jacket.