Geared Hooded Synthetic Down Jacket
When you're winter adventures take you to cold, wet environments, layer up with the Spyder Geared Hooded Synthetic Down Jacket. It is insulated with synthetic down that is just as lightweight as natural down, yet it retains its loft and warmth even when it gets wet. A Spylon DWR treatment to the face fabric of the jacket further protects from moisture so no surprise storm can dampen your trip. The elasticized bindings at the cuff and hem seal out the elements and the fixed hood can trap your precious body heat for warmth when the temperatures drop.
- Insulated jacket for warmth and comfort in cold, wet conditions
- Spylon treatment repels light moisture for dry comfort in storms
- Lofty synthetic down insulation retains its warmth even when wet
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem seal out the elements
- Reflective details offer visibility in low light conditions
- Zippered hand pockets warm fingers or store small necessities
- Fixed hood traps body heat when the temperatures plummet
- Item #SPD012K
- Q & A
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
Gave this as a gift but have heard no complaints, size was right on, and very warm!