For wherever cold weather roams.
Layer up on cold ski days with the Spyder Men's Dolomite Hooded Down Jacket. Featuring a downproof shell and treated with a Spylon DWR coating for water-resistant protection, it works great as a midlayer at the resort or as a warm standalone at the end of a long ski day. Lofty down insulation traps heat to keep you cozy, even when the temperature drops, and the baffled construction keeps everything in place for consistent and reliable warmth.
- Ideal for cold and clear ski days and aprés wear
- Water-resistant shell with baffled construction
- Down insulation is lightweight and compressible
- Adjustable hood offers additional weather protection
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Elasticized cuffs seal out drafts
- Item #SPD00L5
- Q & A
Is the waist adjustable and can you cinch it?