Why We Like The Chambers GTX Jacket
We enjoy storm day laps and bluebird groomers with Spyder's Chambers GTX Jacket. This waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX jacket is built to control your personal climate and keep unwanted moisture out while you enjoy the slopes. The GORE-TEX membrane creates a barrier that repels water but allows water vapor to escape, while Primaloft's Black Eco insulation traps your body heat to keep you warm and dry inside and out.
- Durable ski jacket for enjoying deep snow and cold sunny days
- GORE-TEX keeps water out and wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Primaloft Black Eco traps your body heat for all-day warmth
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs with thumbholes for solid coverage
- Helmet-compatible hood blocks snow squalls while you ride
- Item #SPDQ59F
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] stretch polyester plain weave, DWR finish
- 80g PrimaLoft Black Eco
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- detachable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 mesh goggle
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
December 10, 2020
Nice looking jacket.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 205 lbs
I skied in the morning when it was cold and when it got warmer later in the day I was still comfortable with the vent zips. I’m in construction and a big fan of Carhartt brown. This jacket reminds me of that. This is no Girly jacket!