Chambers GTX Jacket
Enjoy storm day laps or blue bird groomers with Spyder's Chambers GTX Jacket. This waterproof and breathable jacket is built to control your personal climate and keep unwanted moisture out while you enjoy the slopes. The Gore-Tex membrane creates a barrier that repels water but allows water vapor to escape, while Primaloft's Black Eco insulation traps your body heat to keep you warm and dry inside and out.
- Durable ski jacket for enjoying deep snow and cold sunny days
- Gore-Tex keeps water out and wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Primaloft Black Eco traps your body heat for all-day warmth
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs with thumbholes for solid coverage
- Helmet-compatible hood blocks snow squalls while you ride
- Item #SPDQ59F
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] stretch polyester plain weave, DWR finish
- 80g PrimaLoft Black Eco
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- detachable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 mesh goggle
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 10, 2020
Nice looking jacket.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 205 lbs
I skied in the morning when it was cold and when it got warmer later in the day I was still comfortable with the vent zips. I’m in construction and a big fan of Carhartt brown. This jacket reminds me of that. This is no Girly jacket!