Chambers Gore-Tex Jacket
Venture out to your favorite lift, snow or shine, with the Spyder Chambers Gore-Tex Jacket. This stylish jacket boasts a waterproof Gore-Tex 2L laminate that helps you brave storms by keeping wet snow out of your layers, while a 3M thinsulate insulation traps your body heat to help you ski bell to bell on the most frigid days. On top of that, a plethora of pockets keep you organized all day long, large vents under each arm help you dump excess heat, and a removable hood helps you fight off wind.
- Insulated jacket that boosts comfort and warmth on icy days
- Polyester outer with DWR forces moisture to bead up, run off
- Gore-Tex 2L prevents weather from penetrating while releasing heat
- 3M Thinsulate insulation traps body heat to keep you warm and cozy
- Removable helmet compatible hood keeps you shelter from wind
- Ventilation under each arm helps you dump excess heat
- Thumbholes and adjustable cuffs keep the cold off your wrists
- Item #SPD013O
- Q & A
Fatal Flaw in Zipper
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xl
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 215lbs
I had 3 of these jackets this past season and they all had the same zipper defect. The cloth on the inside of the jacket is too close to the zipper and when using the jacket repeatedly, it is inevitable that the zipper will grab the cloth and get stuck. It eventually lead to the cloth tearing and me having to take the jacket off like a t shirt. Really unfortunate. It is a nice jacket otherwise.