Born for burly protection.
Your grom's reputation for being hard on his stuff precedes him to say the least. So queue up the Spyder Boys' Bormio Pants and be prepared for this pant to easily withstand the abuses of your kiddo when he's bombing runs at the resort. The Bormio features Spyder's Xt.L laminate and taped critical seams to keep your little dude dry when it's showering snow, and Thinsulate Platinum insulation adds a bit of warmth without a bunch of bulk
If junior starts to overheat after a long run, he can unzip the mesh-backed vents at the thighs to cool off. Suspenders keep his britches in place, and can be removed when he suddenly decides suspenders aren't cool anymore. Not to mention, inner snow gaiters use a gripper elastic to keep snow out. And to ensure they don't wear out after their first season, Spyder threw in a Desco anti-abrasion coating over the face fabric, so your family's next skier in line can get as much use out of them as his older brother.
- Winterproof protection and toasty warmth blend in this pant
- Waterproof, breathable protection keeps him dry and comfy
- Regular fit keeps him moving freely
- Synthetic insulation provides lofty warmth
- Suspenders keep the fit locked-in
- Inner thigh vents allow heat to escape easily
- Multiple pockets add storage for on-hill essentials
- Item #SPD00QI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Weight: 205lbs
2 kids with about 40 days of learning skiing and snowboarding.. so lots of wear...
many different temperature ranges... they wear with a capilene baselayer and have never complained about the cold...
really well made, very durable, as good as any adult design... have been washed many times with no issues...