Thrives in winter wonderlands.
Let your little girl show off her snazzy style while staying toasty with the Spyder Toddler Girls' Lola Hooded Jacket. It's equipped with all the features she needs to stay warm and dry, whether she's playing in the schoolyard, sledding at the park, or shredding the bunny hill at the ski resort.
The stretchy fabric is equipped with a HydroWEB 2.0 laminate and Spylon DWR finish to ward off snowflakes and chilly breezes, and an ample serving of Thinsulate insulation helps her stay toasty on the coldest winter mornings. A powder skirt with gripper elastic keeps snow out when she's getting the hang of skis, and the removable hood with detachable faux fir trim keeps her head wrapped up in cozy protection. Spyder also gave this jacket a Small-to-Tall feature that lets you remove a stitch to extend the sleeve by an inch-and-a-half, just in case she hits a mid-season growth spurt.
- Bright and bold style meets winter protection
- Fabric is waterproof, breathable, and stretchy
- Spylon DWR finish wards off wetness
- Thinsulate insulation provides ample toastiness
- Taped critical seams prevent mositure from seeping in
- Powder skirt keeps snow out
- Removable hood with detachable trim shields head
- Small-to-Tall allows sleeves to extend 1.5 inches
- Item #SPD00RK