Your pint-sized adventurer will be begging you to help her build a snowman or take her back to the ski resort's bunny hill when she experiences winter in the Spyder Toddler Girls' Bitsy Lola Jacket. Its stretchy, technical fabric features a Xt.L laminate to keep her dry as she plays in the backyard or works on her pizza technique. And since it's filled with Thinsulate insulation, this jacket shields her from bitter temperatures and can tolerate a little moisture without losing loft or warmth, just in case she manages to get wet.
Additionally, the Bitsy Lola Jacket is equipped with a faux fur trimmed hood to protect her head from wind and falling snow, and it can be removed for around-town versatility. Rather than having to buy your little lady a new coat when she hits a growth spurt halfway through the season, Spyder added a Small to Tall grow feature which allows the sleeves to extend an additional inch and a half by releasing a stitch. Glove attachments on the sleeve ensure you won't have to hike back up the hill to gather lost gloves, while the drawcord adjustable hem seals out snow so she won't be complaining about wet baselayers all afternoon.
- A playful jacket to keep your little one comfortable this winter
- Stretchy technical fabric with a highly water-resistant laminate
- Thinsulate insulation traps body heat to keep her warm
- Critically taped seams help seal out moisture
- Removable hood with faux fur trim offers a stylish look
- Small to Tall grow feature extends cuffs for longer use
- Glove attachment keeps gloves secure
- Drawcord adjustable hem with elasticized cuffs
- Item #SPD00NJ