Ready for snowforts, sledding hills, and green circles.
Spyder mixed a touch of razzle dazzle with a lot of protection to ensure that their Toddler Girls' Glam Hooded Jacket is up to the job of keeping your little shredder warm and dry during snow sessions. Spyder equipped this jacket with a waterproof breathable HydroWEB, a snow-shedding Spylon+ DWR coating, and taped critical seams to seal off places that most likely let snowflakes sneak in, and then added 3M Thinsulate insulation to help her stay warm as she explores snowy landscapes. Spyder's Small to Tall system extends the Glam Jacket's hem and cuffs so she can wear it after she grows a few inches. On bluebird-but-brisk days, remove the hood to give her some air, while trusting the elastic cuffs to keep snow from sneaking in during marathon sled sessions. When she visits the resort to try skiing for the first time, she'll have a pocket to keep track of her pass, along with zippered hand pockets for tissues or treats.
- Fun fashion and reliable winter protection mix in this jacket
- HydroWEB laminate helps fight off the weather
- Regular fit has plenty of room for layers and movement
- Toasty synthetic insulation keeps her warm
- Powder skirt denies the entry of snow
- Small To Tall system extends size for growing skiiers
- Multiple pockets carry along small essentials
- Item #SPD00RM