Ready for sneaky snow attacks.
Equipped with the Spyder Boys' Ambush Jacket, your aspiring grom will be ready for any surprise attacks winter tries to throw at him. This jacket keeps snow out in areas most likely to get wet with critical seams taped, while the Xt.L laminate offers breathable, waterproof protection to keep him dry and comfortable on blustery ski days. Spyder stuffed the Ambush with ThermaWeb insulation to keep him warm without unnecessary bulk. A powder skirt with gripper elastic seals out snow on deep days and snaps back when not in use. The removable hood provides versatile wear, depending on the weather. A variety of pockets keeps goggles, his ski pass, and snacks secure so he's ready for a long, enjoyable day at the resort.
- A warm ski jacket for attacking the slopes
- HydroWEB shell repels stormy weather
- Thinsulate insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Ample pockets stash candy and snacks for the chairlift
- Hood adds extra protection from the elements
- Powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking in
- Item #SPD00YD