Alps Jacket - Men's
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Ski Jackets in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
The high-tech fighter jet of ski jackets.
The Spyder Alps Jacket drips with tech-heavy materials and features designed to create a warm, dry micro-climate around your torso while optimizing your agility and range of motion. This sleek, athletic ski jacket combines superior weather protection with mobility and intense style so you'll feel and look great whether you're powder hunting in Val d'Isere or swimming in Wasatch snow.
The Alps Jacket is made with four-way stretch nylon on both the shell and the liner, plus elasticized panels at the bottom hem for complete stretch and a limitless range of motion. This nylon fabric is treated with Spylon DWR to shed water. Spyder then adds its Osmo laminate, which is waterproof and boasts an incredible 30,000 g/m breathability rating. 60g Primaloft synthetic insulation is added to the body and sleeves to take the edge off the cold without overheating you. If you do start to get too warm, can open the core ventilation system to push fresh, cool air through the jacket. The Alps also includes a removable powder skirt, a removable, adjustable hood, and wrist gaiters to seal out the deep snow. Waterproof zippers and full seam taping take care of the usual weak spots when it comes to waterproof apparel. Spyder finishes off the Alps jacket with a truly impressive array of pockets to keep you organized and entertained as you teach the Europeans what powder skiing is all about.
- Waterproof and extremely breathable Osmo laminate with Spylon DWR
- 4-way stretch nylon/elastane plain weave main body fabric
- Custom embossed Steel Stretch nylon lining
- 60g Primaloft synthetic insulation in body and sleeves
- Regular fit with shorter, waist-length cut
- Core ventilation system
- Removable powder skirt snaps back when not in use
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Waterproof zippers throughout
- Stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Item #SPD2195