Select style & size:Select options
While its name might sound like a bit of a conundrum, the Spy Doom Happy Lens Goggle ensures you don't end up in a bit of a pickle when tackling tough, unpredictable, and snowy terrain. The Doom features Spy's pliable Flex Frame for a comfortable, pressure-free fit, and the 3X Isotron Face Foam boasts a moisture-wicking fleece to ensure maximum dry comfort when you're slogging it uphill. Additionally, the Doom is helmet-friendly, so you won't end up looking like real life gaper at the lodge or on the hill.
Furthermore, the Doom is fashioned with a generously-sized Happy Lens that not only offers unimpeded vision, but keeps your line of sight distortion free. Not to mention, the Happy Lens technology protects you from the sun's harmful UV rays, filters out short-wave blue light, and enhances color and contrast, ultimately reducing eye fatigue for a snooze-free cruise. However, should you desire to change up your look or lens, the Lock Steady system makes it easy to change out your lens, without mucking up your face shield with smudges and fingerprints.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A generously-sized goggle for skiing or snowboarding
- Happy Lens technology enhances contrast and reduces eye fatigue
- Pliable frame and moisture-wicking foam assure comfort
- Lock Steady system ensures a fingerprint-free lens change
- Helmet-friendly eschews the gaper look
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SPY006W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These goggles are sweet. They fit to my POC Fornix helmet like a charm, are super comfortable, and look awesome. I was concerned they'd be too big, but they're not. I'd definitely buy again.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Great goggles and lenses. Very comfortable and look awesome. Only minor thing is that you can still see the frame when you look to the sides.