Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Ace EC Goggles
The award winning Ace EC Goggles are the first of SPY's googles to feature its new electrochromic One Lens Technology. You can say goodbye to popping lenses in and out as the Ace EC packs the power of three lenses into one cylindrical lenses that easily changes tints at the touch of a button to accommodate any light conditions. Its lightweight control unit is powered by a lithium-ion battery pack that holds 6 hours of cold weather performance after just two hours of charge time.
Additionally, the Ace EC Goggles are packed with comfort and classic goggle performance. For starters, the lenses are anti-fog injected and have anti-scratch protection so you can have total optical clarity on the slopes. A triple-layer face foam rests comfortably against your face and has a moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece backing for comfort when you're lapping the park. Its silicon-ribbed strap keeps the goggles in place on today's most popular helmets so you can not only see clearly and be comfortable, but you can look good too while you spend a day on your skis or board.
- Award winning electrochromic goggles for visibility on the slopes
- Injected cylindrical lens changes tints with the touch of a button
- 3 tint settings allow you to adjust lenses for any light conditions
- Lightweight control unit is powered by lithium-ion battery pack
- Batteries last in the cold for 6 hours on 2 hours of charging time
- Anti-fog injected lenses have anti-scratch protection for clarity
- Triple-layer face foam wicks moisture for comfort on the slopes
- Lenses provide 100% UV protection for happier eyes on sunny days
- Item #SPY009E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.