Select style & size:Select options
It's always winter somewhere, so pack your skis in the Sportube Series 2 Double Ski Hard Travel Case and chase that endless winter. Made from a durable polyethylene for unbeatable protection during travel and shipping. This case features internal hook-and-loop straps to keep equipment secure, while padding at both ends provide additional protection. The Sportube adjusts to fit the length of your gear, so it's only as long as it needs to be.
- A hardshell travel case for skis or snowboards
- Polyethylene construction for uncompromised strength
- Adjustable length for a one-size-fits-all solution
- Lockable design for added security
- Wheels and easy-pull handle provide easy transport
- Interior padding at both ends protect gear
- Internal hook-and-loop straps keep equipment secure
- Item #UBE0002
- Q & A
Great case but watch the sizing
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The case is well made but there are 2 faults that are worth keeping an eye out for.
1 - the case isn't really tall enough for backcountry skis w/ Dynafit bindings. I had to jam my skis in there = no real protection from crushing for bindings
2 - the locking system that connects the 2 halves of the case works fine but you have to be careful to ensure that you've actually locked the two sides together and not just locked the lock to one side without linking in the other side. Hard to explain but seems like an EASY thing for TSA to messup and leave your skis and gear to open and spew all over the airport.
I'd recommend trying this in person before buying online. I'm returning mine as it doesn't fit. Better off with a soft case for now...
Would (with clever packing) this fit 3 pairs of skis... 176, 146 & 110cm in length?
Trying to come up with a solution which would hold 2 'adult' length and one kids length ski. Thinking this might work?