Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Bike Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
WS Super Bib Tight
Sportful's WS Super Bib Tights aren't for spring riding. If you're here for that, then you're mistaken. With a leading edge of Gore Windstopper and a trailing edge of NoRain thermal material, riding them in temperatures above 50 degrees Fahrenheit is a mistake. And that's per Sportful's recommendation—in our experience, these tights are better suited to temps below 40. That may sound extreme, but that's by design. It is extreme, and these tights are for extreme conditions. If you're not a winter cyclist, then they're not for you; if you are, well. You've met your January riding buddy.
- Winter cycling tights for training in extreme conditions
- Gore Windstopper membrane leads into rain and wind
- Water-resistant rear panels increase stretch and breathability
- Brushed lining protects body heat against chilly air
- BodyFit Pro chamois provides summer race comfort in winter
- mesh bibs maintain fit without sacrificing layerability
- Reflective tabs help keep you visible during short winter days
- Item #STF006C
- [membrane/laminate] Gore Windstopper, [rear panels] NoRain, DWR treatment
- BodyFit Pro
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 5, 2020
Nice bibs but size up at least one size
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 205 lbs
Just receiveded my WS Super Bib Tight - Men's, but definitely too small for my normal XL sizing. I'm 6'2, 205 lbs and the XL ran a bit too small. The up side, my wife tried those on and found their sizing to to be optimal for her! I've ordered the XXL and look forward to using them. Sturdy construction with wind stopper! Nice form fit combined with function. Great for midwest winter fat bike riding. Replacing my Hincapie goretex riding bibs from years past.