Sportful Hot Pack 6 Jacket - Men's
No nonsense protection.
If you haven't already, we'd highly suggest picking up a cycling rain jacket for spring and fall days, when it’s a question of when, not if, you're gonna get caught in a rainstorm. Sportful offers the Hot Pack 6 jacket for days just like this to keep you dry. It's also highly windproof to keep cool blasts of air from chilling you while remaining very packable letting you stow it in a jersey pocket when conditions improve.
The Hot Pack 6 is crafted from a light, partial-stretch, water-repellent and windproof fabric offering a great fit and feel. This material maximizes breathability keeping you dry and comfortable while the minimal seams on the front prevent any rain entry. The result is a lightweight jacket ideal for unpredictable spring days. The Hot Pack 6 is cut to fit best while riding and to this end it features a high collar and lengthened arms for extra protection with elastic cuffs keep water from creeping up your wrists. When it's not needed, an internal compression stuff sack holds the jacket in your jersey pocket and if you end up riding home in the dark, Sportful has added reflective accents for low-light visibility.
The Sportful Hot Pack 6 is available in sizes X-Small to 3X-Large and in the colors Orange, White, Green Fluo, Yellow Fluo, and Black.
- Lightweight, compact, and protective jacket for road rides
- Durable, lightweight, windproof fabric keeps you dry and warm
- Slim fit is fast and comfortable on the bike
- Minimal front seam cuts down on water ingress
- Reflective accents improve visibility in the rain
- Breathable material allows air to circulate
- Stows away into its own compression stuff sack
- Item #STF0073
spring, summer, fall