Hot Pack Easylight Vest
- An easy to pack vest when the weather is fickle
- Super packable and incredibly lightweight
- Water repellent and windproof fabric keep you warm and dry
- Full-length Camlock zipper lets you dump heat on the climbs
- Mesh back panel prevents overheating
- Rear pocket hold ride essentials and stows the vest when not in use
- Item #STF009J
- water repellent, windproof synthetic
- spring, summer, fall
- 1 rear
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 1, 2020
Nice lightweight vest, zipper is a joke
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 165 lbs
Love this vest so far, but the zipper is just abysmally cheap. It's one of those tiny all-plastic zippers, with microscopic teeth and a dinky pull-tab that's hard to use with gloved fingers. It's quite often that I'll go to zip up the vest, the zipper starts pulling up with the teeth out of sync, and the vest just flies open and the zip jams up. It's quite awkward to get it on, and the zipper materials seem like recycled McDonalds Happy Meal toys. That being said, incredibly lightweight gilet and really easy to bring along on a ride (just make sure you stop for a few minutes to get it zipped up). It only takes up about half of a jersey pocket when it's stuffed down. Speaking of pockets, it only has one pocket on the back which is a bit awkward to get your hand into, but it's mostly there for the vest to pack into itself for transport, and it's nice to have a pocket on such a compact gilet to begin with. Sizing is definitely on the small side, I'm 6'1" and 165lbs and I am absolutely stuffed like a sausage into a Large.