Sportful Fiandre Ultimate 2 WS Short-Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Fiandre Ultimate 2 WS Short-Sleeve Jersey
The slim-fit, race-ready, foul-weather, cycling jersey has become a staple over the past five years, and brands across the industry are scrambling to claim to have the best version. With the Fiandre Ultimate 2 WS Short-Sleeve Jersey, Sportful demonstrates that it has every bit as much right to claim the crown as its sister company, Castelli, which pioneered the genre with the Gabba jersey. The Fiandre Ultimate 2 is built with Gore's Windstopper 4 Way Mid material, which features a Windstopper membrane and four-way stretch that make it fit like a race jersey but protect like a much bulkier jacket.
Early generations of Sportful's Fiandre line were skimpy on rear pockets, but the new Ultimate 2 features a standard complement of three, ensuring that you're not dry, warm, and bonking in the finale of a foul-weather race. Bumping up the pocket count also means early spring base miles can commence regardless of the weather. Unlike the Fiandre Light jackets, the Ultimate 2 is 100% Gore Windstopper, with no inserts of NoRain, Sportful's water-resistant thermal fabric. That means it runs hotter than the Light versions, so we recommend it for cyclists who like a bit more warmth, even as their engine warms up.
- A race jersey for Flemish conditions: wind, rain, and cold
- Gore Windstopper membrane is wind- and waterproof
- Form-fitting, race-ready design reduces excess material
- Extended collar cut for aggressive position on the bike
- Mid-length sleeves eliminate gap with arm warmers
- Rear pockets fuel base miles and racing efforts alike
- Reflective strips boost overall visibility in overcast weather
- Push the recommended range of 50 - 70° F with strategic layering
- Item #STF007J